2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客

楼主
发表于 2021-3-17 09:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Lancelott 于 2021-3-17 13:00 编辑

Robert Aaron Long is a white man from Georgia, United States. Here are more things about him:

• He lives in Woodstock, Cherokee County, Georgia.
  • In the tagline of his Instagram account, he wrote, “Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life.”
  • In 2017, he graduated from Sequoyah High School in Hickory Flat, Cherokee County.
  • A former Sequoyah High School classmate described him as a very innocent hunter who was sort of nerdy and big into religion.
  • He attended the Crabapple First Baptist Church in Milton, Fulton County, Georgia with his younger sister and their parents.
  • In a video posted in 2018 on Crabapple First Baptist Church’s Facebook page, he said, “As many of you may remember, when I was 8 years old I thought I was becoming a Christian, and got baptized during that time and I remember a lot of the reason for that is a lot of my friends in my Sunday school class were doing that and after that time, there wasn’t any fruit from the root that is our salvation.”
  • In 2018, he was one of the 11 members of the Student Ministry Team of the Crabapple First Baptist Church.
  • When he was in seventh grade, he attended a youth group where a speaker discussed the biblical story of the prodigal son, according to him.
  • He was accused of shooting at Young’s Asian Massage in Acworth, Cobb County Georgia just before 5:00 p.m. on March 16, 2021. The victims were two Asian women, a white woman, a white man and a Hispanic man. Three of the victims died while two were injured.
  • He was accused of shooting at Gold Spa and Aromatherapy Spa, which are both on Piedmont Road in Atlanta, Georgia, at around 5:45 p.m. on March 16, 2021. Three women were killed at Gold Spa and another woman was killed at Aromatherapy Spa. All victims were Asian.
  • At around 8:30 p.m. on March 16, 2021, he was arrested without incident in Crisp County, Georgia by deputies from the Crisp County Sheriff Office and state troopers.
  • He was driving a dark four-door Hyundai Tucson on March 16, 2021. During the manhunt, a state trooper performed a pursuit intervention technique (PIT) maneuver to cause the vehicle to spin out of control.
  • He was 21 years old when he was arrested on March 16, 2021. He was charged with murder and was held in the Crisp County Detention Center in Cordele, Crisp County for Cherokee County authorities.
這是我在別的地方看到的

Terminator, pistol grip shot gun. Then I shot one. Now my shotguns always have full stocks. I'm The Wussinator.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-6-3 17:19 , Processed in 0.031334 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表