帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-4-15 21:46 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Sabernoavalon 于 2018-4-15 21:48 编辑

今天刷facebook,看到油管大神Military Arms Channel的post,说NRA还在支持Gun-Violence Restraining Orders。 这个bill是用来让每个人可以举报身边的人,最重要的是没有due proces。比如你的配偶,亲戚,同事,上司,下属,等等。例如你的亲戚与你不和,看不惯你拥枪,就可以直接举报你,说你对自己或者谁谁有威胁,你就会直接面临长达一年的审查,并且在举报之后,审查之前,警察就会先将你的firearm相关财产没收,没有due process。

NRA支持的这种Restraining Orders真的好吗,不会被anti gun people 或者不拥枪的家属,同事滥用吗? 这是现在大家最担心的问题。
很多人觉得共和党与民主党在与NRA合作,一起压制老板姓的拥枪权。毕竟百姓拥枪,以及枪支产业对于政府来说就是个隐患,百害而无一利。不管是谁做老大,谁不希望一手遮天呢。

希望GOA快速崛起,成为一个真正为Gun Owner说话,谋福利的组织。而不是与政府同流合污。

这是MAC的文章,可以看看,  https://www.facebook.com/militar ... 64VlXCshMWc&fref=nf

More NRA supported "reasonable restrictions" on our rights are being drafted once again, that is destine to become another abysmal failure like the horribly broken and NRA written NICS. This time they are backing a "report your spouse" scheme that will tie up countless Americans in BS legal battles because of a vindictive spouse, co-worker, boss, family member, etc.

I can't see any situation where this new "report your spouse" law might be widely misused to harass hundreds of thousands of Americans /sarcasm off.

All it takes is an angry spouse, angry family member, angry employers/co-workers, etc. to have your firearms confiscated and drag you into court and force you to fight for your rights and property.

If you read the article there are an awful lot of "should's" being used; "...a GVRO should require that the petitioners (those seeking the order) come forward with admissible evidence, it should grant the gun owner a prompt hearing, and it should provide a right of appeal."

Should, should, should.

Huh, should the state pay for the defense when all these Americans get yanked into court for BS reasons to try and recover their lost property and rights because of an angry spouse? I mean, restraining orders are never misused in this country, right?

Thanks NRA. We're glad you have our backs with more "reasonable restrictions" on our rights. Perhaps when someone becomes a NRA member they can get free insurance to protect them from frivolous court actions which will likely account for the VAST majority of these cases.

Has anyone else noticed the NRA has been on a rampage since Trump's election pushing anti-gun measures through omnibus bills and through backdoor ATF regulations? Now this? I thought they were going to fight for the easing of ridiculous restrictions that grossly infringe on our rights once they got a Trump Presidency and Republican controlled House and Senate.

Worse, the NRA has the full backing of Republicans it seems... We are truly screwed. Now the Republicans and the Democrats are working with the NRA to come up with "reasonable restrictions" on our rights.

God, this is tiring

新闻报道NRA妥协,
https://www.nationalreview.com/2 ... -support-good-move/
My Asuka

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-15 22:40 | 显示全部楼层
GGY 发表于 2018-4-15 22:37
刚想交钱变成NRA Lifetime member, 咋整?

我也是在犹豫,就像是被强行消费一样,没有选择,是好是坏都是他。 唉真希望有第二个甚至第三个NRA,至少有些竞争,谁对gun owner更好,就入谁家。
My Asuka
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-16 15:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Sabernoavalon 于 2018-4-16 16:01 编辑
QuiMi 发表于 2018-4-16 15:24
我受到过多次观点调查的信件(不是Email)。我要么是打完勾寄会去,要么是仍回收箱。
还是那句话,我支持 ...

GOA好像并没有挖墙脚。 没看到GOA的youtube或者官网有抨击NRA。
反而都是老板姓觉得NRA做的决断不明智,不够坚定立场,不管是最近的撞火还是这个bill上。
我也是觉得GOA或者其他组织是不是没有有效的成效,但是NRA又不给力。
感觉油管上这么多大神都对NRA有意见,是有道理的。 而且这些大神以前都是NRA的坚定支持者,很多人都和NRA的老大合过影,有过合作,但在NRA撞火托的问题上就开始有些疑问了,到最后NRA支持这个bill,才彻底对NRA很绝望。
可以看8888或者MAC,或者TGC news 等等。。

我觉得不要一味的认同,能看清本质,最好能修正其问题是最好的。

My Asuka
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-16 16:04 | 显示全部楼层
leohe8888 发表于 2018-4-16 09:22
很容易被左逼利用,你的左逼邻居每年举报你一次,那么你的枪终身待在警察局里面。
又或者犯罪团伙故意举报 ...

有道理
My Asuka
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-16 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
sig2013 发表于 2018-4-16 11:16
NRA 支持的GVRO,Gun-Violence Restraining Orders, 是向法庭提出,并且要有证据,要经过法庭批准的。这是 ...

关键就是把所有权力都交给法庭了,没有due process。现在法官混蛋不是没有,而且法官在党派立场上也不中立,碰到antigun的法官就很容易出问题。
My Asuka
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-6-13 09:07 , Processed in 0.030574 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表