发表于 2018-5-31 07:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 HRQYH 于 2018-5-31 07:51 编辑

ANJRPC CALLS FOR MILLION-GUN-
OWNER BLITZ ON MAGAZINE BAN!

Email Every Legislator Every Day Until June 7

Demand That Mag Ban Be Defeated or
That Real Grandfathering Be Added
Act Now or Lose Your Rights Forever

ANJRPC is calling for a one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitzkrieg against pending magazine ban legislation which will likely be voted on in both the full Senate and the full Assembly in final amended versions on Thursday, June 7th, which would then move to the Governor’s desk on Friday, June 8.

Anti-gun legislators have so far ignored the compelling arguments against this irrational legislation, which will be ignored by criminals and madmen, will make no one safer, and which will make law-abiding citizens less safe. As the battle draws to a conclusion, gun owners need to ramp up the pressure and hold lawmakers’ feet to the fire with increasing intensity. Act now or lose your rights forever.

ANJRPC is calling on all of NJ’s one million gun owners to email every member of the legislature at least once every single day between today and June 7, demanding that pending magazine ban legislation be defeated or that real grandfathering be added.

Click here  --> >
https://www.anjrpc.org/general/custom.asp?page=CombinedLegEmailAddr
for the list of every email address of every legislator in New Jersey.
Copy and paste that list into your email program.

Over the next week, in follow-up email blasts to this one, ANJRPC will be suggesting different messages for you to email to lawmakers. Feel free to change or rewrite these messages as you wish, or to craft your own entirely different messages. Whatever you do, please take massive action every day through June 7.

TODAY’S SUGGESTED MESSAGE:

Dear Legislators:

I am one of New Jersey’s million law-abiding gun owners who will be turned into a criminal with the flip of a switch if you vote for S102 or A2761 (firearms magazine ban) when it comes up for a vote in the coming days. Criminals and madmen laugh at hardware bans like this and ignore them – the only ones who follow them are honest citizens like me, who are not part of the problem and who are ironically made more vulnerable and less able to defend themselves by bans like these.

Please don’t turn me into a criminal for keeping property I legally purchased in the past, and please don’t force me to destroy, give up, or modify my legally owned property. Vote NO on S102 or A2761, or amend to add meaningful grandfathering that protects the property I have lawfully purchased.

Please watch for ANJRPC’s series of follow-up alerts between now and June 7.

Please also continue to take action on the other anti-gun bills moving through the legislature. Click here to access the NRA-ILA “take action” link, where you can easily contact legislators with a few mouse clicks.

[url=]Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don’t already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please[/url]subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

携枪执照

沙发
发表于 2018-5-31 08:07 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 uper 于 2018-5-31 08:16 编辑

这一百万人多人及其家庭,加起来就是几百万。联合起来宣布这个sb枪法是majority tyranny thus illegal.  看作弊能如何?

身在红州的枪友们,唇亡齿寒,今年是则西,明年就可能ohio

外州的怎么帮忙?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-31 08:18 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 HRQYH 于 2018-5-31 08:21 编辑
uper 发表于 2018-5-31 08:07
这一百万人多人及其家庭,加起来就是几百万。联合起来宣布这个sb枪法是majority tyranny thus illegal.  看 ...

本来人家是30发的弹匣。我们守法,买的是15发的弹匣。凭什么你们修法,我们依法买的财产,就非法了呢? 政府没有成本的,任意修法,是我们要反对的关键。如果政府收购,我可以接受。一个人,几百块的东西,不是小数字了。没收私人财产,这不是共产党么?而且,这是民主党的全国统一行动。有点儿恐怖。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

携枪执照

地板
发表于 2018-5-31 08:25 | 只看该作者
HRQYH 发表于 2018-5-31 08:18
本来人家是30发的弹匣。我们守法,买的是15发的弹匣。凭什么你们修法,我们依法买的财产,就非法了呢?  ...

私有财产不可侵犯

预测没人会上缴,就像那个bump stock一样,则西禁令通过后,到现在没人上缴,哈哈。

另外,高院最近判决没有法院warrent, 警察都不能搜查公民停在driveway的车。买30发弹夹又没有记录,作弊法官也不能说疑似你家有就发单子查,再说一百多万家庭呢。

Supreme Court extends privacy protection to cars in a driveway
http://www.latimes.com/politics/ ... 20180529-story.html
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

携枪执照

5#
发表于 2018-5-31 08:31 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 uper 于 2018-5-31 08:33 编辑
HRQYH 发表于 2018-5-31 08:18
本来人家是30发的弹匣。我们守法,买的是15发的弹匣。凭什么你们修法,我们依法买的财产,就非法了呢? 政 ...

政府收购就可以接受?

下一次骚乱你不想用30吗?歹徒肯定都有
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
6#
发表于 2018-5-31 09:46 | 只看该作者
uper 发表于 2018-5-31 08:25
私有财产不可侵犯

没人上缴是没人,但毕竟这东西就被他一句话就不合法了,这是最重要的抗争点。

你虽然不交,他也不查,但在法律上这个东西一旦变成非法的,你持有的风险成本就大大增加了。
枪者, 民之大事, 死生之器,存亡之技,利害不可不察也;夫学枪者, 当敬而近之,慎而习之。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

携枪执照

7#
发表于 2018-5-31 10:25 | 只看该作者
semilin 发表于 2018-5-31 09:46
没人上缴是没人,但毕竟这东西就被他一句话就不合法了,这是最重要的抗争点。

你虽然不交,他也不查,但 ...

当然,抗争首先还是要避免这个变成法律。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

元老枪友

积分

NRA终身会员三枪客携枪执照

8#
发表于 2018-5-31 11:42 | 只看该作者
人为刀俎,我为鱼肉
这是最大的问题,要想出反击的办法才行,不然这种提案通过是迟早的事。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分
9#
发表于 2018-5-31 19:13 | 只看该作者
反对共产党3在美国横行
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
10#
发表于 2018-5-31 19:41 | 只看该作者
治本还得保守派一起齐心协力,乘川普在位,保持参众两院多数,争取左派大法官退位后,再推两名保守派法官上位,NRA或其他拥枪组织把这些极左反枪地方规定告上高院,办成铁案,严打地方挑战2A的违宪行为。

左右两边在这问题上认知差异太大,归根结底还是拼选票,看谁支持者多。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
11#
发表于 2018-6-1 15:31 | 只看该作者

DAY 2 of ANJRPC’s MILLION-GUN-

June 1, 2018. Today is Day 2 of ANJRPC’s one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitzkrieg against pending magazine ban legislation which will likely be voted on in both the full Senate and the full Assembly in final amended versions on Thursday, June 7th, which would then move to the Governor’s desk on Friday, June 8.

Watch ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach discuss the million-gun-owner blitz on NRA TV by clicking here.

As a reminder, ANJRPC is calling on all of NJ’s one million gun owners to email every member of the legislature at least once every single day between today and June 7, demanding that pending magazine ban legislation be defeated or that real grandfathering be added. Click here for the list of every email address of every legislator in New Jersey.  Copy and paste that list into your email program

Until June 7, ANJRPC will be suggesting different messages for you to email to lawmakers. Feel free to change or rewrite these messages as you wish, or to craft your own entirely different messages. Whatever you do, please take massive action every day through June 7. Please do not let up.

Dear Lawmakers:

S102 and A2761 (firearms magazine ban) dramatically interferes with my ability to defend myself and my family in an emergency. For example, in a home invasion, criminals will ignore the proposed 10-round limit and use 20 and 30-round magazines, which are considered “standard” in most of the rest of the country. Yet I will be limited to just 10 rounds to defend myself and my family. This puts me at a significant disadvantage against those who are lawless, and increases the likelihood that I will become a victim.

Please don’t turn me into a victim by limiting my ability to defend myself and my family. I need larger magazines for the same reasons police do: because I might encounter multiple assailants. Vote NO on S102 or A2761, or amend to add meaningful grandfathering of my existing magazines so I can continue to protect myself and my family.

Please also continue to take action on the other anti-gun bills moving through the legislature. Click here to access the NRA-ILA “take action” link, where you can easily contact legislators with a few mouse clicks.

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don’t already receive alerts from ANJRPC, pleasesubscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

About ANJRPC: The Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs is the official New Jersey affiliate of the NRA, and is New Jersey’s oldest, largest, and most effective Second Amendment advocacy organization.

<click here for the online version of this alert>

[img=5,1]https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/PwY8zeozY2N-IcCD2_ylKeRnWztoJgQEUzy1x6UO5C_9NWN4oAhHKJ3ziNyVXtXzsh48LD_Qj7IQWN4G7uMz3tQ4Q4L_qdkUhbASv83bqT-i=s0-d-e1-ft#[/img]

The Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs
is the official NRA state affiliate in the Garden State

Join Us On Facebook!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-6-1 15:34 | 只看该作者
Done.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
13#
发表于 2018-6-5 04:12 | 只看该作者
DAYS 3 & 4 OF ANJRPC’s MILLION-GUN-

June 2 & 3, 2018. This weekend represents Days 2 and 3 of ANJRPC’s one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitzkrieg against pending magazine ban legislation which will likely be voted on in both the full Senate and the full Assembly in final amended versions on Thursday, June 7th, which would then move to the Governor’s desk on Friday, June 8.

As a reminder, ANJRPC is calling on all of NJ’s one million gun owners to email every member of the legislature at least once every single day between today and June 7, demanding that pending magazine ban legislation be defeated or that real grandfathering be added. Click here for the list of every email address of every legislator in New Jersey. Copy and paste that list into your email program. ANJRPC will be suggesting different messages for you to send daily. Act now or lose your rights forever. Copy and paste that list into your email program.

THIS WEEKEND’S SUGGESTED MESSAGE:

Dear Lawmakers:

If you truly believe that S102 and A2761 (firearms magazine ban) is good public policy, then you need to set an example for the public by mandating that State House police and security themselves be limited to ten-round magazines.

Every moment you spend in the State House, you are protected by firearms magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition. As a servant of the people, you should be prepared to live under the same rules you set for the people, and not reserve for yourself greater rights than those of the people.

If magazines that hold more than 10 rounds are truly evil, as the sponsors of S102 and A2761 claim, then how can they be magically transformed into positive instruments of safety simply because they are being used to protect you?

It would be the height of elitism and hypocrisy to exempt yourself from the same perils that this legislation creates for average law-abiding citizens, who don’t have taxpayer funded armed security details and have to rely on themselves for personal protection. Vote NO on S102 or A2761, or amend to add meaningful grandfathering of existing magazines.

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don’t already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

About ANJRPC: The Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs is the official New Jersey affiliate of the NRA, and is New Jersey’s oldest, largest, and most effective Second Amendment advocacy organization.

DAY 5 OF ANJRPC’S MILLION-GUN-

June 4, 2018. Today is Day 5 of ANJRPC’s one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitz against pending magazine ban legislation which will likely be voted on in both houses of the legislature in final amended versions on Thursday, June 7th.  The bill would then move to the Governor’s desk on Friday, June 8.

As a reminder, ANJRPC is calling on all of NJ’s one million gun owners to email every member of the legislature at least once every single day between today and June 7, demanding that pending magazine ban legislation be defeated or that real grandfathering be added. Click here for the list of every email address of every legislator in New Jersey. Copy and paste that list into your email program. ANJRPC will be suggesting different messages for you to send daily. Act now or lose your rights forever.

Dear Lawmakers:

How exactly are S102 and A2761 (firearms magazine ban) supposed to make us safer? Criminals and madmen ignore hardware bans and don’t follow them. And history has shown that those bent on doing evil will do evil regardless of what tools are available. Will evil people follow S102 and A2761? Absolutely not.

Some claim that smaller 10-round magazines force homicidal maniacs to stop and reload, allowing victims to just “tackle” an attacker. But magazines can be changed in an instant, and smaller 10-round magazines were ironically used by the perpetrators of Columbine, Virginia Tech, and Parkland, yet they were still able to wreak havoc. Is it rational to conclude that limiting the public to the same size magazines will change anything?

So who is made safer? No one. And citizens are made less safe by limiting their ability to defend themselves. The legislature should be severely punishing the criminal misuse of ALL magazines, not arbitrarily limiting magazine capacity. Vote NO on S102 or A2761, or amend to add meaningful grandfathering of existing magazines.

Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don’t already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
14#
发表于 2018-6-5 04:14 | 只看该作者
I guess besides these been sent to legislators, these emails are a good read for gun owners.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客

15#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-6-6 11:54 | 只看该作者
June 6, 2018. Today is Day 7 of ANJRPC’s one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitz against the magazine ban legislation. If the legislation passes both houses of the legislature on June 7 (tomorrow), it will go to Governor Murphy’s desk on Friday, June 8.

https://www.anjrpc.org/page/Day7Blitz
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

元老枪友

积分
16#
发表于 2018-6-8 16:51 | 只看该作者
HRQYH 发表于 2018-6-6 11:54
June 6, 2018. Today is Day 7 of ANJRPC’s one-million-gun-owner grassroots blitz against the magazin ...

any update?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

三枪客NRA终身会员开坛元勋

17#
发表于 2018-6-8 18:04 | 只看该作者

微信群里都在卖弹匣
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客

18#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-6-8 18:29 | 只看该作者
jerseyv 发表于 2018-6-8 18:04
微信群里都在卖弹匣

俱乐部会有具体的建议的。会有180天的空窗期。不知道把弹匣拆散了行不行。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
19#
发表于 2018-6-10 15:25 | 只看该作者
ANJRPC STATEMENT FOLLOWING PASSAGE
OF ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION

June 7, 2018 — In a fervor to exploit tragedy and advance a longstanding agenda to limit gun rights, a majority of Garden State lawmakers voted today to pass a package of gun bills that target the rights of law-abiding citizens instead of severely punishing criminals and madmen who misuse firearms.

“None of the bills passed today will make anyone safer,” said ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach. “Lawmakers have squandered an important opportunity to make our schools safer and prevent those with serious mental health issues from obtaining firearms in the first place.”

“Instead,” continued Bach, “they have enacted a series of measures limiting the ability of citizens to defend themselves, and enabling those hostile to gun rights to abuse legal process to harass gun owners. Law-abiding firearms owners are not the problem, and limiting their rights accomplishes nothing to advance safety.”

Once these bills are signed by the governor, which could come before the weekend, ANJRPC plans on taking the fight to the courts, where we expect unconstitutional laws to be overturned, and lawmakers to be forced to respect the rights of law-abiding citizens.

ANJRPC would like to thank the tens of thousands of gun owners who participated in our grassroots blitz leading up to today’s vote. We received several requests from legislators to “make it stop,” and some gun owners reported that there was an attempt to place a firewall on the legislative server in an effort to block messages in the last 24 hours. Based on the overwhelming volume of calls and emails sent, one thing is certain: lawmakers know with certainty that any effort to limit the gun rights of law-abiding citizens is going to be difficult and painful every step of the way, and they will pick their future battles very carefully.

ANJRPC will be providing detailed analysis of the new laws and their impact on law-abiding gun owners in the coming days and weeks. Regarding the magazine ban, there is a 180-day implementation period within which to comply, so there is time for you to assess the best course of action to take with respect to your property. That time has the potential to be further extended in anticipated litigation.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

携枪执照

20#
发表于 2018-6-10 18:05 | 只看该作者
Dnzn 发表于 2018-6-10 15:25
ANJRPC STATEMENT FOLLOWING PASSAGE
OF ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION

never give up fighting!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-4-24 14:56 , Processed in 0.042397 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表