积分

高级枪友

积分
板凳
发表于 2014-8-24 15:52 | 显示全部楼层
查了一下google review,这个店名声是不好的:

A Google User
2 years ago-
I have to give the prices five stars because you cant find a range that lets you shoot all day. The customer service sucks they do not care if you like therm or not because they know there are plenty of people wanting to shoot. Even if you are making a purchase from as long as you are a white American you will get good service if you have an accent or are a minority you get worse service they do not tolerate you speaking a foreign language in the store which makes sense because they dont know what you are talking about but they would not let us make a purchase because i was translating what they were saying to my dad.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
地板
发表于 2014-8-24 15:55 | 显示全部楼层
一堆白痴开的店,就是便宜:

A Google User
2 years ago-
Absolute Worst Experience!! The people are very rude, and not one of them knows about a Glock. I don't know where to start. I purchased a new Glock 23 from them last week. The guy behind the counter was clueless and couldn't explain or demonstrate how to field dress the Glock. Luckily a police officer was in there and explained and showed me everything. Then I proceeded to the range with my new gun. This is the second time I was at Rink's mind you. They gave me a range card that was and a piece of homeade wood with the #3 scratched on it. I went to lane #8 not able to really tell what the number was, and no one else was on the range. I fired off my first magazine, turned around and had a guy with a "Chicago Firearms Traing Shirt" on. ...Give me a break..Both times I was in there he was wearing the same shirt, he works there. He starts screaming at me saying "Who the F*ck told you to come on this lane???" Then I apologized, and he took my range card and proceeded to lane #3. Then I shoot off another magazinne, turn around and here he is again, "Who let you back here? Did you come with someone? How did you get in here? Your FOID card is not at the counter" I explained to him that the clueless gentleman who sold me the gun had told me that he didn't need me FOID card because I just bought the gun and he had all my info. Meanwhile while all this is happening he is training some other people there so now I have an audience of 4 people staring at me, how embarissing....He made me feel like such an idiot, and swore at me..Then he comes back for the third time with a homemade shooting paper target with smiley faces, gives it to me, and says "I didn't mean to be a D*ck" this is after he realizes and talks to the clueless gun salesman that I just purchased a gun from them...I will never go back! What a shame, I live close and would have went to there a couple times a month, now I will tell everyone I know not to go there.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
5#
发表于 2014-8-24 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
明明白白歧视外国人,这种hillybilly jackass

Rodolfo Soto
a year ago
This place is full of racist know it all arrogant bastards. Make sure you know exactly what you're there for. Do not have any questions for them except if youre asking about prices and availability. Do your research prior to visiting these assholes. I do not recommend at all.

Milan Jajic
2 years ago
First off these guys seem like they hate everything and everyone. By far the most disgruntled workforce i've ever experienced in any industry.

If you don't know everything about guns, then they will treat you like an idiot. Everyone who shops here has to know everything about guns or you will not get any good service.

Beware of the questions you ask. If an employee thinks its a dumb question they will let you know.

Only go here if you absolutely have to. Id actually pay more to not have to deal with these disgruntled people.

Kurt Hankin
2 months ago-
Horrible experience purchasing a rifle...purchased and paid in fill for a rifle they said "would be there soon, typically a week or two at the most." It has now been over a month and after numerous calls to them (I have to call them as they have done a horrible job keeping me informed) they still claim "it's on back order...sorry there's nothing we can do." Shouldn't have this been checked before they accepted my $800 dollars and made false promises? They essentially sold me a gun they have no way of getting and then any gentlemen I speak to there gets frustrated at me about it? The rifle is NOT that rare and I see them all over the internet…ridiculous customer service if you ask me. After recommending Rinks for my brother who purchased a hand gun, and to another friend who purchased a $600 Glock there, this is how they treat me? Can you tell I'm frustrated? Their lack of effort for "tracking this gun down" and inferior customer service is ridiculous, buyers beware!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
6#
发表于 2015-7-25 21:37 | 显示全部楼层
那个买买提的屎地粪坑把这个转了过去嘲笑本版版友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-5 03:12 , Processed in 0.065805 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表